About Me

About me

My name is Nik and I am Mum to two small boys called Sam and Oliver and partner to the long suffering Ali and we are based in Devon, England.

My blog is about my journey though life, the highs, the lows and all the fun and messy bits in-between.

It is a personal blog that is written by me and only features my opinions. I do work on behalf of businesses and companies, writing posts and reviews but I will only give you my honest thoughts, if I love it or hate it I will tell you.

If you would like to get in touch with me or my mini monsters please contact me at
themummymonster1@gmail.com





Saturday 6 January 2018

The mug and the glass

The Mug and Glass!!
 
I am not sure if I am going slightly mad but other people have started commenting on something I do and when people start doing this, you know you are heading down a strange path!! Lol
 
I have my own glass and cup that only I am allowed to use and if anyone else dares to use one of them, I throw a proper hissy fit.
 
For example, my Mum made my Dad a coffee at my house recently and she made a coffee in my cup. Now I don’t drink tea or coffee and so to have a coffee poured into my virgin, hot chocolate only cup was an absolutely criminal act in my mind!! I shouted at her how my cup was now tainted with the taste of coffee and how my hot chocolate would never taste the same again!!
 
I am also the same with my glass. I bought myself a glass that was completely different to all the other glasses in my house, so I knew which one is mine but over Christmas it was used by another member of the family. (How could they I hear you shout!!) It made me really angry that I was going to have to use a glass that had been drunk from by someone else!! YUCK!!
 
It really is funny how I get so cross about these things but it really matters me. It’s not as if they were expensive or anything as my glass cost me 50p so why does it bother me so much? It is a real feeling of irritation.
 
My sister in law had been present during my meltdown over the coffee so for Christmas she bought me a new mug so my balance has now returned, in the mug department anyway!! Lol
 
Anyone else have any little quirks or random outbursts about things?

#strangewoman #itsjustamug/glass #handsoff #mine #getyourown #mymug #myglass #sharingisnotcaring #headingdownthemaddnesspath #losttheplot #marbles?whatmarbles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Extreme Stunt Show

  Extreme Stunt Show   So this week we should have been in France but it was obviously cancelled due to the naughty bug, as it’s known...