About Me

About me

My name is Nik and I am Mum to two small boys called Sam and Oliver and partner to the long suffering Ali and we are based in Devon, England.

My blog is about my journey though life, the highs, the lows and all the fun and messy bits in-between.

It is a personal blog that is written by me and only features my opinions. I do work on behalf of businesses and companies, writing posts and reviews but I will only give you my honest thoughts, if I love it or hate it I will tell you.

If you would like to get in touch with me or my mini monsters please contact me at
themummymonster1@gmail.com





Thursday 28 December 2017

Spots

This is my face this evening, this is the reality of having spots at 37 years old!! Yes I’m 37 and I still get spots!!
How is that fair?? Surely I should have been done with them in my teens??
I normally get one massive lump of a thing and the only thing I use on it is toothpaste. I swear by it. I put it on before bed and by morning the redness has gone and it’s dried up.
This time I have been plagued by the tiny horrid little pinheads known as blackheads!! They are stubborn little buggers who refuse to move so I have taken action and applied the seaweed face mask. I just hope it works!!
Any other hints and tips for this spot ridden mummy??
#spots #blackheads #toothpaste #themummymonster #blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Extreme Stunt Show

  Extreme Stunt Show   So this week we should have been in France but it was obviously cancelled due to the naughty bug, as it’s known...